GOD’S ARMOR BEARER CLASS(ES)
CONTACT: JOEL FREEMAN
God’s Armor bearer was first introduced to:
1. Give an understanding of the role of the Armor bearer to his leader
2. To get an understanding that the Armor bearer is not an “office” but an attitude
3. And to learn that everyone in the local church should carry the spirit of an Armorbearer. It is the heart of a servant to be the greatest in the Kingdom of God is to be a servant of all.
God’s Armor bearer II is designed to:
1. Give the keys to staying faithful to your calling to your leader
2. Teach longevity, commitment, attitude, and teamwork
3. The goal is to impart the spirit of an Armor bearer with the stability to stand during good times and the hard times.
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my House of Prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon my altar; for my house shall be called a House of Prayer for all people.